How do I register for the course?
Please select the desired course from:
Click on [I want to register for this course] button and fill up the form to register for the course.
How do I make the payment for the course that I want to take?
- Pay at UCSI Finance Office, Level 2, Block A, KL Campus (South Wing), UCSI University
- Cash deposit to UCSI Education Sdn Bhd’s CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad. Account number: 8602138943
- Cheque is to be issued to UCSI Education Sdn Bhd
- Interbank Transfer
- Interbank transfer to UCSI Education Sdn Bhd’s CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad. Account number: 8602138943
- Credit/Debit Card
- Credit/Debit Card payments are only accepted at UCSI Finance Office, Level 2, Block A, KL Campus (South Wing), UCSI University
Will I get an official receipt?
You are advised to retain a copy of the payment receipt, which needs to be given to the instructor on your first day of class.
Will I get a refund if I cannot make it for the particular course?
Paid fees will NOT be refunded. Replacements are allowed and have to be notified to the specific instructor of the course, three (3) days prior to the class.
Can I transfer the fees that I paid to another course?
Fees paid for a specific course is NOT transferable from one course to another.
Will I get a certificate once I complete a course?
Yes. You will receive the certificate of completion once you have accomplished 100% of the course according to the stated number of hours. You will also have to complete an evaluation form before being eligible to receive the certificate.
Will I get ELE Points if I participate for this course?
All UCSI University’s students who enrol for this programme are eligible for the approved ELE Points.